Award-winning sound and improved features for an enhanced listening experience
Lypertek, the award-winning true wireless earphone specialists, have revealed the PurePlay Z3 2.0 true wireless earphones. This update to the multi award-winning PurePlay Z3 adds features such as the new Qualcomm QCC3040 chipset, Bluetooth 5.2, wireless charging, Hear Through mode and the new PureControl app compatibility – all this and more while keeping the price at £99/$99/€99.
Successor to the multi award-winning PurePlay Z3 (TEVI), the PurePlay Z3 2.0 takes the performance of Lypertek’s first true wireless earphones to a whole new level. Utilising Qualcomm’s latest QC3040 chipset allows for Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity and superior connection quality thanks to its TrueWireless Mirroring technology. Added features including wireless charging, Hear Through mode and compatibility with the new Lypertek PureControl app guarantees to offer an outstanding and customisable audio experience.
Lypertek PurePlay Z3 2.0 Feature Overview:
- Latest update on the multi award winning PurePlay Z3 (Tevi)
- Exclusively designed 6mm Graphene drivers with 20Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Microphone with cVc 8.0 noise cancelling, echo cancellation and noise suppression
- (New) Equipped with the latest Qualcomm QCC3040 Bluetooth 5.2 chipset with aptX and ACC high-quality audio codecs for an even more stable wireless connection with extended range
- (New) Customizable EQ and LDX Audio mode via the new Lypertek PureControl app
- IPX7 waterproof rating that protects the earphones from sweat and rain damage
- 10+70: 10 hours playtime on a single charge and up to further 7 times charging via the charging case extending the full playtime to up to 80 hours
- (New) High quality fabric charging case now support wireless charging
- (New) Switchable Hear Through Mode for staying aware of the environment
- Easy Control: Easy to use soft-touch tactile buttons which avoid accidental button presses
- (New) Now also available in white
The Lypertek PurePlay Z3 2.0 is now available globally for £99/$99/€99 and the Lypertek wireless charging pad is also available on Amazon (UK) for £24.99 – compatible with all wireless charging devices.
Founded in 2013, Sound Innovation Co. has been focused on audio products of the highest quality. Their first releases came under the brand Oriveti in 2015, with their range of earphones pleasing hi-fi enthusiasts and audiophiles; all gaining high praise among press and users alike. Lypertek was then established in 2017 to provide a wider range of products on a global level, focusing more on portable use, high performance true wireless releases. Lypertek’s first major release was the multi award-winning TEVI – paving the way for future releases from this exciting brand.For more information visit www.lypertek.com
Dom Whaler – firstname.lastname@example.org
Liz Wilkinson – email@example.com